Friday 22 October 2010

Excited but nervous at same time - temping possibility

Earlier in the week I had applied for an accounts role would sound more advanced than my current experience but it was through an agency I hadn't recently dealt with anyway so would be good to e-mail them to be kept in reference to anything more suited.

Well, they phoned as there is possibly two weeks temping to help the accountant with a backlog of invoice work and filing. I'm excited but nervous at same time recalling when I "wasn't fast enough and wouldn't cut it" in January 08. I so want to do it and for it to go well, because if it does go well a temp job is better at showing my capability than an interview.

I have just got back from calling into their offices. Hope I get some decent sleep this weekend ready for starting on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment