Thursday 30 September 2010

Victory Log Entry - even though its the end of the job

Yes I'm still calling this a "Victory Log Entry". Yes it is the end of the supported job but it has been such a positive experience. It was unfortunate that the employer isn't in a position to be able to recruit me onto their own payroll, but the director has given me a good reference. I got an extra 4 weeks which were pushed for both by the employer and the training organisation who technically employ me, so that was very positive in itself. Most of all it has been so good to be able to utilise and expand my skills, and above all prove that despite my disability I'm NOT UNEMPLOYABLE (LOL, the double negative that makes a positive), as highlighted by the article I linked back to in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment