Wednesday 8 September 2010

Another blog entry about role-play

Found this blog "Social Dynamics and Asperger's Syndrome" on a link on the ASD forum I sometimes go on. The entry on 4th August strikes a chord, the writer had been to a seminar about one-to-one dating relationships, and there was an element of role play involved. I know the feeling with some of those involved on Flexible Routeways, and I'd linked to a couple of those who wrote about similar on their job search courses.

I've started to follow this blog as there's interesting stuff, I'll have to read it through and perhaps leave some comments, the reader would probably relate to my blog too. It says on the intro he is working, but probably still understands the issues of interviews and requirements for "good communication" in jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment