Tuesday 30 November 2010

Worst Interview Experiences/Questions?!

"Worst Interview Experiences/Questions?" on MoneySavingExpert.

Post 5 - "Tell me about yourself", answer as far as the poster was concerned is "Well what would you like to know?" - I had a previous post referring to a newspaper article about how this was a particularly bad question for someone with Asperger with needing a bit more of a starting point, ie reference to "career history" for example.

Post 9 - Interviewer picking up his BIC biro and handing it saying "Sell me this pen". Hate the idea of that, especially if it isn't a sales position anyway!

Post 11 - interviews where the interviewer seemed to be on the attack. I've seen a few managers I can imagine being like that!

Post 25 - hates the "where do you see yourself in 5 years time" question just like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment