Tuesday 16 February 2010

Mixed feeling on meeting today

Today's meeting - I'm cautiously optimistic. This place I've got an interview on Friday 26th could be promising, I saw "good" communication skills on the job spec and the woman did say how I'd be working on my own at times and covering the phone for the director when he isn't there, but it wouldn't be a case of it constantly ringing. She agrees I'm "reasonable" anyway and acknowledges my nervous hestitancy, also adding that callers are aware of the nature of the social enterprise as part of what they do is operating a training centre for people with learning difficulties worse than what I have, and customers are aware that sometimes it is them that may answer the phone. Well, getting the interview is a big step in itself and I've not had one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment